I made this dish a couple of nights ago for dinner but hasn't gotten around to posting it. I have cooked, baked, and made so many dishes that I accidentally forgot this one. That is, until I made penne rigate this lunchtime and found leftover of this dish in the fridge. This is an easy and fast recipe because there is not that much preparation required. Just add afew ingredients to the salmon, bake, and by the end of 20 minutes it is ready to be served.
Salmon is the common namne of several speciess of fishes in the family salmonidae. They are found in North atlantic and Pacific oceans as well as the Great Lakes of North America. Salon is considered to be a healthy food and a good source of omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin D and protein. It can be eaten raw (sashimi) as well as fried, grilled, or baked.
1/2 lb salmon
1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 Tbsp butter
handful of flat-leaf parsley
salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1.Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Place salmon in an oven-proof dish (I use my Calphalon iron pan).
3. Apply oolive oil all over the salmon.
4. Squeeze lemon juice over it
5. Season with salt and pepper according to taste.
6. Top with lemon slices, butter, and corsely chopped parslet.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until flesh flakes easily using a fork.
8. Serve immediately. NOTE: Be careful not to burn yourself when you take the pan out of the oven.