Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Gaeran Mari ( Korean Rolled Egg Omelette)
3 eggs, beaten
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
1/4 cut finely chopped scallion
salt to taste
1 sheet Gim ( roasted seaweed)
1. Combine eggs, onions, carrots, scallions and salt.
2. Heat a little bit of oil in a frying pan.
3. Pour in egg mixture and cook over low heat.
4. When almost cooked through, place Gim on top of the omelette.
5. roll omelette tightly by lifting one side using a spatula.
6. Let it cool down a little bit before slicing into 1 inch pieces.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)