6 egg whites
6 tbsp sugar
6 egg yolks
6 tbsp sifted flour
1. beat egg whites until stiff.
2. add sugar by spoonfuls. beat well with each addition.
3. add well beaten eggyolk a little at a time.
4. blend well.
5. cut and fold flour into mixture.
6. pour into jelly roll pan lined with well greased wax paper.
7. bake at 400 degrees for 15 mins. watch carefully so as not to burn.
8. turn out on another sheet of paper sprinkled with sugar.
9. remove paper lining. spread jam or nutella over cake and roll.
10. dust surface with sugar.