1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp melted fat or vegetable lard
1 tsp cooking oil
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp salt
saba, cut lenghtwise
oil for frying
sugar for coating
1. sift flour, salt and baking powder
2. in a separate bowl, mix milk, egg , melted fat and oil. Mix well.
3. add liquid ingr to dry ingr and mix until batter is smooth.
4. turn stove on low to medium lowand put enough oil for frying. dip saba in batter.
5. deep fry until golden brown.
6. Drain in paper towel and coat with sugar.