1 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup milk
3 oz cream cheese
salted egg( optional)
1 Tbsp melted butter for topping
2 Tbsp sugar for topping
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease an 8 inch cake pan.
2. sift flour and baking powder. Stir in milk, egg and sugar and combine well.
3. pour in mixture into a pan and bake for 15 mins.
4. take out of oven , place cream cheese on top. Add salted egg, if desired. Bake for another 15 mins.
5. take out of oven and brush with melted butter and top with sugar. Set oven to broiler on high, raising the rack to the higher . cook until sugar is melted, approx. 2-3 mins.
6. let it come to room temp , slice and enjoy.
NOTE: If you want to be fancy , line pan with wilted banana leaf before baking.