Thursday, February 25, 2010
1 Cup cornstarch
1 cup evaporated milk
1 cup water
1 cup refined sugar
2 cups coconut milk
optional: 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained or 1 cup creamed corn
1. mix cornstarch, evaporated milk, water and sugar. mix well until cornstarch and sugar is dissolved.
2. put on low to medium low heat. stir constantly until it thickens.
3. remove from fire and mix coconut milk . mix well before putting back to the stove. continue stirring until it thickens.
4. add creamed corn or pineapple and mix well.
5. transfer to a dish and spread evenly.
6. top with latik ( or in my case coarsely ground peanuts) , cool and refrigerate.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)