1 lb pork rib eye or loins, cut into 2 inch strips
1 Tbsp rice wine
1 Tbsp Kamjang ( korean soy sauce)
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup cornstarch
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup water
3 Tbsp oil
your choice of veggies ( mushroom, napa cabbage, onions, pineapple)
1/4 cup Korean soy sauce
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 cup vinegar
2 tsp sesame oil
1 1/2 cups water
1 Tbsp cornstarch mixed with 1 Tbsp water
1. COmbine pork with ingredients for batter. Mix well.
2. Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
3. fry batter pork pieces, making sure they are not touching each other in the pan. Fry until light golden brown. Keep an eye to make sure they don't burn.
4. when done, take out from the pan and place on a paper towel lined dish. Don't discard the oil since you will be using that again to re-fry the pork pieces.
5. Heat oil in a separate pan. Stir fry veggies( except pineapple) . stir fry for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Add pineapple and stir fry for another 2 minutes.
7. Combine all ingrdients for the sauce in a cup and add to the veggie mixtures. Bring to a boil.
8. Combine cornstarch with 1 Tbsp water in a bowl and mix well.
9. Add cornstarch mixture to the pan , mix and cook until it thickens. then remove from heat.
10 . Re-fry pork 2 to 3 times to make it crispy. Remove from heat and place in a serving dish. Top with the sauce.