1/4 lb. lean pork, cubed
1/2 cup onions, cubed
1/2 cup zucchini, cubed
1/2 cup potato, cubed
1/2 cup carrots, cubed
3-4 Tbsp chunjang ( Black Bean Paste)
1 1/2 cups water
2 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp cornstarch
salt and pepper to taste
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1. In a pan, saute pork with garlic until pork is slightly done.
2. add carrots and potato . Sitr fry for about 3-4 minutes.
3. Add onions and zucchini and stir fry for about 3 minutes.
4. add black bean paste, water and sugar. Mix well and bring to a boil.
5. check and make sure your veggies and pork is cooked. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 1 tbsp of water and mix well. Add this to your pan of veggies and cook until the sauce thickens.
6. Boil water in a pot then add noodles. Boil for about 3-4 minutes or until the noodle is done.
7. drain and rinse in cold water. Transfer to a bowl and top with sauce.
8. Mix everything together and enjoy. This dish is usually served with Dan moo ji ( picked radish.