Sunday, May 2, 2010
Algamja JoRim ( Baby Potatoes Braised in Soysauce)
1 Lb baby potatoes
4 Tbsp corn syrup
1/2 cup Korean soy sauce
2 Tbsp sugar
2 Tbsp rice wine
1 tsp sesame seeds
1. Clean the baby potatoes well, scrub dirt off the skin.
3. In a small bowl mix corn syrup, soy sauce, sugar and rice wine. mix well and set aside.
3. Place the potatoes in a large pot and put just enough water to cover the potatoes. Boil over medium high heat .
4. When the water has been reduced to half, lower the heat to medium and add the soy sauce mixture. Continue cooking until the potatoes are done and sauce has thickened.
5. remove from heat and sprinkle toasted sesame seeds and serve.